Every season brings about a new way to have fun with your kids. As summer slowly fades away and fall arrives, I wanted to take a moment to help you create a fall bucket list for fun with kids this season. There are certainly some clever ways to have fun with kids in the fall season. It’s important to have some time set aside for family fun to increase the bond with your kids and make your home a happy place. This fall bucket list for fun with kids will surely give you some ideas on what you can do to spend quality time with the kids this season.
- Have some crafting fun with leaf rubbings and doodling.
- Create handprint fall leaves paintings.
- Go on a fall-themed family scavenger hunt in the backyard.
- Have a grand time attempting fall cork painting.
- Carve some pumpkins, then place battery operated tea lights inside.
- Jump in a huge pile of leaves.
- Craft it up with pine cones.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Go for a hike, the weather is perfect.
- Roast some smores by a campfire or inside using a microwave.
- Get creative by making some sun catchers with a fall theme.
- Create a handprint thankful tree for each family member.
- Grab paper plates and paint them up to look like apples.
- Bake some pies with the family.
- Go on a nature walk and see what animal life you find.
- Make pumpkin pie ice cream for dessert.
- Paint with apples, cut each in half, dip in paint and press on paper.
- Grow a pumpkin and see if it arrives in time for Halloween
- Roast pumpkin seeds for a mid-day treat.
- Do some fall science experiments to learn while having fun.
- Go on a hayride.
There you have it 21 things that you can place on your fall bucket list for fun with kids. Each of these ideas will allow you to embark upon a family fun day or a full weekend of events. This fall bucket list of ideas will surely enhance your imagination so that you come up with other clever ways to spend quality time having fun with kids this fall season.
What are some ways in which you have fun with the kids in the fall season? I would love to hear your ideas below.